Saturday, May 4, 2013

Laters, Baby Training Guide

I spent the majority of my week preparing a comprehensive training guide for my new girls so that they can hit the ground running the moment they sign up.  Most of the time girls are so excited when they join my team that they could EXPLODE. I want ladies to be ready to do a party almost immediately and so I prepared a manual that they can read through while they are waiting to get their starter kit in the mail that will answer almost all of their questions and train them to do their first party. I went a little overboard and the guide is about 41 pages long (that's the OCD micromanager in me) but it starts off with a nice welcome letter explaining how this is THEIR business and everything they learn from me is just my way of doing things. I hope that each member of my team takes the time to at least skip the training guide because there is always room to grow. I love sharing the Pure Romance opportunity with ladies that I meet and I am so excited to watch my team grow.

  This manual is my way of showing each girl who joins my team what kind of leader I am. I am someone that they can trust will stick by them to help their business grow. I am someone that will guide them every step of the way. I am someone that welcomes them with open arms. That being said, I want to give a great big official welcome to the thirteen new members of Laters, Baby (April signups):

1. Kim Gilbert
2. Amanda Reighard
3. Tia Harris
4. Sawyer Zurkan
5. Crystal Merens
6. Didi Rivera
7. Simonne Valdez
8. Samantha Hastings
9. Maria Medina
10. Alexandra Albino
11. Amanda Fischer
12. Kayla White
13. Carla Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment